Each year, New York City is home to hundreds of street fairs.
They are a great way to enjoy the city's diverse culture through
ethnic foods and crafts.
2021 NEW YORK CITY HOLIDAY MARKETS
Early November - Early January - The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
42nd St at Avenue of the Americas
Hours: Mon-Fri 11am-8pm, Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-6pm
- A European style holiday market featuring handmade gifts and crafts.
Bryant Park, between 40th & 42nd Sts & 5th and 6h Aves, Manhattan more
Mid-November to Late December Nov - Holiday Market at Union Square
14th St and Union Square, NYC
Hours: 11am-8pm (Closed Thanksgiving)
- A great source for Christmas and Hannukah gifts featuring over 100 vendors.
Union Square Park, enter at 17th Street and Broadway, Manhattan more
Mid-November to Late December - Grand Central Holiday Gift Fair
Vanderbilt Hall, Grand Central Terminal, NYC (Closed Thanksgiving)
Hours: Mon-Sat 11am-8pm, Sun 11am-7pm
- Located inside Vanderbilt Hall, the fair features distinctive gifts from over 70 vendors.Grand Central, 42nd Street and Park Avenue, Manhattan more
Mid-November to Late December Nov - The Seaport Holiday Shops
Fulton and South Streets, NYC
- Featuring 25 vendors selling crafts and ornaments. There will also be holiday
light shows and Santa is available for pictures inside the South Street Seaport Mall. more
Late November to Late December Nov - Holiday Market at Columbus Circle
W 59th St and Broadway
Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 10am-7pm
- Located just outside of Central Park, this holiday market is sure to please
gift-seekers with everything from fine jewelry to leather goods and artwork. more
To sign up as a vendor, or for additional information, contact the following
street fair production companies:
- Clearview Festival Productions Call (646) 230-0489
- Mardi Gras Festival Productions Call (212) 809-4900
- Mort and Ray Productions Call (212) 764-6330
Also, the NYC Community Assistance Unit at nyc.gov