noreetuh, the Michelin-recognized modern Hawaiian restaurant in the East Village now has an incredible brunch experience.
Brunch is served on Saturday and Sunday from 11:30am – 3:45pm and Chef/Co-Owner Chung Chow (Per Se, Lincoln Restaurant) spotlights a variety of tasty options including:
- Mochiko Chicken Loco Moco, fried dark meat chicken and gray, served with fried eggs, Hawaiian macaroni salad, and King’s Hawaiian rolls.
- Hawaiian Breakfast with SPAM, Portuguese sausage and kimchi, served with fried eggs, Hawaiian macaroni salad, and King’s Hawaiian rolls.
- Katsu Sando, Berkshire pork cutlet, pickled green tomatoes on a King’s Hawaiian bun.
- Imperial Wagyu Beef Bowl with beef fat rice, pickled garlic, radish and spicy cucumber.
- Musubi Platter with a choice of four such as Galbi, braised beef short rib and kimchi; and Shiitake Mushroom with kombu and ginger.
Pair your brunch offerings with one of their beautifully curated wine selections or opt for a six pack of Kona Longboard Lager from Hawaii or Sunday Beer Light & Tight Lager from Brooklyn.
Guests can enjoy outdoor or indoor brunch at noreetuh and you can view the full menu here: https://www.noreetuh.com/
You may also be interested in:
1850 SPEAKEASY CONCEALED INSIDE JFK AIRPORT
COCKTAIL BAR THE LAB OPENS AT PATEN PENDING IN NYC
AMIGO BY NAI ARRIVES IN THE EAST VILLAGE
UPSCALE INDIAN RESTAURANT PAISLEY REOPENS IN TRIBECA