The Queens Night Market has returned to Rockefeller Center, bringing with it some diverse flavors ranging from Jerk Chicken and Balinese cuisine to egg tarts from Joey Bats.
Here's the complete list of participating vendors:
- Joey Bats Café – Portuguese Pastéis de Nata (Egg Tarts) and Croissants
- Treat Yourself Jerk Chicken – Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- The Fried Kitchen – Spicy Chicken Sandwiches & Chicken and Waffles
- Mamika’s Homemade – Balinese Cuisine, including Nasi Kuning and Vegan Dumplings
- La Braza – Ecuadorian Choclos and Empanadas
- DiLena’s Dolcini – Italian and Other Baked Sweets
The Queens Night Market will be open from October 14 to November 30, Monday through Saturday from 11am-5pm.