Tasca is introducing its “To the Nines Happy Hour” February 17th. What would normally cost upwards of $15, even $20, can now be enjoyed for only $9. Bar guests will find an assortment of specialty cocktails, wines, and tapas, all priced at $9—offering a taste of both Spain and the Caribbean on the Upper West Side.
- Spanish Wines: Balorio (White), Munia (Red), Particular (Red), Vie Vite (Rosé)
- House Made Sangria
- Specialty Cocktails: Cuba Libre, Tasca Daiquiri, Boulevardier
Offerings from the Tapas Menu include:
- Chicharron de Pollo: Seville orange marinated crispy chunks of chicken
- Croqueta de Calamar: Calamar croquettes, roasted garlic foam
- Empanada de Vegetales: Vegetable and cheese turnover, smoked paprika aioli
- Albondigas: Filet Mignon meatballs, crilloa sauce
Tasca’s “To the Nines Happy Hour” will be available Monday – Friday from 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
For more information visit https://www.tasca-nyc.com/