Village Halloween Parade in New York City
Photo: Cititour.com Halloween
Oct 31, 2023
New York City's Village Halloween Parade kicks off on October 31st. More than 60,000 people, many in costume, are expected to attend this year's parade down Sixth Avenue. They range from the ghoulish to creepy and downright silly. But it's all in good fun!
Expect to see giant spiders, hundreds of puppets, marching bands, dancers and artists in what is truly one big fabulous street party.
What You Need to Know:
Parade Route: Sixth Ave between Spring and 16th Street (map).
Start: 7pm (People marching in the parade should arrive at 6:30pm. How to participate)
Where to watch on TV: NY1
Travel: Trains are the best bet (Expect some station closings)
Expect the following streets in Manhattan to be closed from 7 pm to 11 pm for the Village Halloween Parade:
- 6th Avenue between Canal Street and West 18th Street
- Dominick Street between Varick Street and 6th Avenue
- Sullivan Street between Broome Street and Spring Street
- Broome Street between Sullivan Street and Varick Street
- Spring Street between Sullivan Street and Varick Street
- West 16th Street to West 18th Street between 5th Avenue and 7th Avenue
- West 10th Street between 6th Avenue and Greenwich Avenue
For more information, visit http://www.halloween-nyc.com
For more Halloween events click here
Author: Editor's Pick
New York, NY
All events and times are subject to change.