World renowned chef Alain Ducasse is celebrating the 15th anniversary of his French brasserie, Benoit. Since opening in Fall 2008, Benoit has been serving up its acclaimed French cuisine earning praise from critics and diners alike. Now, to celebrate the momentous occasion, the Midtown mainstay is pleased to present an exclusive Guest Chef Series hosted by Benoit’s executive chef, Alberto Marcolongo.
Spanning over five consecutive weeks, the Guest Chef Series will commence on Friday, September 8 and culminate in a grand finale Gala Dinner on Thursday, October 12, which will be held as part of the prestigious New York Wine & Food Festival (NYWFF).
The star-studded series features:
- Emma Bengtsson (September 8) - The executive chef of Aquavit, an esteemed two Michelin-starred restaurant. Dish: Swedish “lojrom” caviar served with crispy waffles, sour cream, red onion and chives
- Stefano Secchi (September 15) - Acclaimed chef from Rezdôra, recipient of one Michelin star. Dish: Francobollo pasta, mais, crema di parmigiano e tartufo nero
- Guillaume Ginther (September 22) – Executive chef at Daniel Boulud’s Lyonnaise-inspired bistro, Le Gratin. Dish: Warm pie of duck, quail and squab, truffled foie gras and porcini
- Eunji Lee (September 29) - Visionary chef and owner of LYSÉE, a Korean & French-inspired dessert shop. Dish: Korean toasted brown rice mousse, caramel, pecan praliné & sable
- James Kent (October 6) – Executive chef and partner at the prestigious two Michelin-starred, SAGA. Dish: Black bass, lobster, scallop and laksa sauce
"As we celebrate Benoit's remarkable 15 years of success, I couldn't be prouder of our team,” says Alberto Marcolongo, executive chef at Benoit. “We attribute this milestone to our cherished guests – their unwavering support has been the driving force behind this major accomplishment. We are excited to continue serving exceptional dining experiences for years to come."
To secure a seat at the celebrated Guest Chef Series, friends + fans can make reservations via OpenTable to Benoit’s famed French cuisine along with dishes from an ensemble of esteemed chefs, renowned for their culinary prowess and creative ingenuity.