Celestine, the chic Mediterranean restaurant with stunning waterfront views of the Manhattan and Brooklyn bridges, is now offerring weekend brunch. Visitors can dine al fresco from the spacious patio or glass-enclosed dining room.
The new brunch menu by Chef Sean Froedtert (formerly of Buvette and Cookshop) contains new dishes as well as some of Celestine’s favorites, including cardamom sugar doughnuts.
Here are some of the offerings on the menu:
- Smoked Whitefish Toast with Soft Scrambled Eggs, Capers, Red Onions
- Heirloom Tomato Stracciatella Toast, Two Sunny Side Up Eggs, Mixed Greens
- Hummus Platter with Two Sunny Side Up Eggs, Cucumber Salad
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken Sandwich with Shaved Cabbage Slaw, Ranch, Hand-cut French Fries
- Olive Oil Bread with Ricotta, Peach Marmalade
- Doughnuts with Cardamom Sugar, Blackberry
Brunch is offered (Sat & Sun, 11am-3pm) or dinner (Weds-Sunday, 5pm-10pm). Proof of vaccination is required for all guests who wish to dine indoors.
Celestine is located at 1 John Street in Brooklyn. Guests may reserve via Resy.
For more information, visit celestinebk.com
CELESTINE REOPENS IN DUMBO