Photo: La Goulue
Classic French dishes include:
· Steak Au Poivre, 12 oz. New York strip with green peppercorn sauce and hand cut French fries.
· Coq Au Vin, dark meat chicken dressed in a red wine sauce and adorned with carrots, pearl onions, bacon and spaetzle.
· Le Tartare De Thon Japonais, Ahi tuna with wasabi miso seasoning and fresh coriander.
· The Tuesday Only Cassoulet, pork shoulder, duck confit, homemade sausage, baked in white beans.
· Profiteroles Croquantes, Choux puffs with vanilla ice cream, drizzled in a warm chocolate sauce.
For Valentine's Day, February 13th and 14th, Chef Camin will feature a three-course prix fixe menu that will begin with a welcome glass of Frerejean Freres Champagne and an amuse of Egg Custard and Perigold black truffle.
Guests will also be able to choose from dishes such as Lobster Consommé, clear lobster broth, garnished with poached lobster; Steak Au Poivre, 12 oz. New York strip with green peppercorn sauce and hand cut French fries; and Tarte Tatin, a caramelized upside-down apple tart with Vermont crème fraiche
The special menu, priced at $125, will be offered for take-out and outdoor dining. There will be two seatings at 6pm-6:30pm and 8pm-8:30pm