Zou Zou’s, the modern Eastern Mediterranean restaurant from chef Madeline Sperling, will be hosting a monthly Fireside Chefs Series, launching on March 8th.
Chef Sperling, and some of New York City’s most popular chefs, will share an open fire to create special dishes just for the evening. Proceeds from the sales of these dishes will be donated to City Harvest.
The schedule of guest chefs include:
- Scott Tacinelli and Angie Rito of Don Angie, March 8th
- Christine Lau of Kimika, April 5th
- Chintan Pandya of Dhamaka, Semma, Rowdy Rooster, Adda, June 2022
- Elyssa Heller, Christina Jackson and Ben Leung of Edith’s Brooklyn, July 2022
- Adeena Sussman, cookbook author and recipe developer, Summer 2022
For more information on the Fireside Chef Series visit www.zouzousnyc.com